Friday, May 22, 2009

a marathon

So, I managed to finish and turn in all of my semester work yesterday, but it's not over yet! I have my Middle Eastern politics exam on Wednesday, and in the proud SA tradition, it's half of my grade. Stressful to say the least.
I'm hoping tomorrow to go to the Saturday morning market again, as well as to the aquarium with the girls I mentor at LEAP. I haven't been to the aquarium yet, and I'm actually really excited about it. And tonight there's an African culture night, which hopefully I won't have to pay admission for. If I do, I just might have to reconsider going... Ugh. It's so hard, because it's nearing the end and there's still so much to do, but nothing is free. I'm sure it'll all work out though, it just takes some planning!
Sorry I can't write more, but honestly nothing too scintillating has happened recently. The past however long really has just been about getting the semester wrapped up. But classes are over now, and I can't wait to fit in tons of fun things in my last couple of weeks, at least when I'm not freaking out about exams...

Lots of love!

1 comment:

  1. Ash, what are you going to call your blog when you leave Africa?

    Last time I heard the word scintillating was Bill Polian (i.e. Colts President) talking about their first round draft pick. They picked a running back. I'm really excited to see him play.

    ReplyDelete